Men's Utility Short - 8"
Model | 5'11" | Wears size Large
About This Style
- Partial elastic on each side of belt looped waistband, button and zipper closure
- Quick-dry two-way stretch shell with DWR treatment
- Mesh side pockets with internal zipper storage in right pocket
- 8 inch inseam
Material & Care
Woven Breathe 154
49% Polyester / 25% Bamboo Charcoal / 21% Nylon / 5% Spandex
- 154 GSM
Size & Fit
- Relaxed leg for a classic fit
Shipping, Returns & Gifting
- Free standard shipping on all orders $150+
- Free 30-day returns and 60-day exchanges on U.S. orders for unwashed, unworn items. Final sale styles are not eligible for return or exchange. Return and & Exchange Policy.
- Send gifts wrapped by adding on gift wrap at cart. We also offer free gift messaging.
Pairs Well With
Men's Utility Short - 8"
Fit Tip: If you're between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Not eligible for return or exchange
Mens Utility Short II -7.5"
My son won't wear anything else! Works in Florida and loves the fit, comfort, and style.
Next level comfort
Love these! The stretchy material is amazing. Stylish and comfortable!
Most comfortable everyday shorts
My 2nd pair .. They are very comfortable and well detailed. Dressy enough to wear out to dinner and casual enough to wear on a boat Wish it came in more colors
Free Fly Utility Shorts
Love them. Had 1 pair, just bought 2 more. Wear them for everything. Around the house or going out.
It would be nice to see the Utility short in a 9" length as well as the 7.5
Doesn't get much better.
I have 4 pairs of these and am an ordering another color. I pretty much live in these throughout the summer. Would have never thought I'd like an elastic waistband. Guess I've gotten to the age where I am perfectly fine with it. Fits good, feels good and looks good. Sold!
Men’s Utility Shorts II 7.5”
Super comfortable, great fit, great choice for multiple occasions
Men's Utility Short II
I am normally a 32'" waist but the mediums were a bit snug. The large fits much better but is still slightly loose but the shorts a worth it.
THE Utility shorts
These shorts are legit! I have no clue why I waited so long to listen to my friends. Shorts fit great even with my power stroke thighs. Easy to dress up or dress down. Now trying to figure out my next short purchase from Free Fly!
Very comfortable, sized as described. At first wear I had a glass of red wine tossed in my lap. The wine just wiped off. The shorts pull off a formal look with a super comfy feel.