Women's Bamboo Weekender HoodyMade of Viscose from Bamboo
MODEL 5'7" | Wears size Small
About This Style
Our most technical women's piece yet, leveraging our best-selling Weekender Long Sleeve and adding more sun protection and performance
- Crossover hood construction
- Full coverage for ultimate sun protection
- Flowy silhouette for mobility and comfort
Material & Care
- 70% Viscose from Bamboo / 30% Polyester
- 180 GSM
Size & Fit
- Due to the quick dry benefits of the Bamboo Breathe fabric, this item will shrink after the first wash. We size these slightly larger to accommodate this but make sure you try it on before washing, you should have a little extra space.
Shipping, Returns & Gifting
- Free standard shipping on all orders $150+
- Free 30-day returns and 60-day exchanges on U.S. orders for unwashed, unworn items. Final sale styles are not eligible for return or exchange. Return and & Exchange Policy.
- Send gifts wrapped by adding on gift wrap at cart. We also offer free gift messaging.
Pairs Well With
Love it! Will probs order another one
This is a really good purchase. I am very particular about good fabric and comfortable feel of clothing and this top checks it all! I love it and will definetely buy more stuff from Free Fly. Thank you for thinking about making the customer happy while they wear your clothes!
This is my go-to shirt for camping, hiking, canoeing, boating, boating or anything else outdoors. It's lightweight, but protects me from the sun. I don't like how sunscreen feels, so this is a much better option. It's also great on a boat because I can put on the hood, and my hair doesn't get windblown. I definitely recommend.
Very lightweight & comfortable. The neck opening is a little on the smaller side. Length is about average, a tall version would be wonderful.
Incredible fabric - it's really as great as everyone says. It's very breezy and comfy in lots of different temperatures. You will not regret this purchase. Free Fly has been officially added as a 3rd brand to my daily vuori & patagonia uniforms lol
As always free fly comes through
Great piece for hiking! Dries quickly, so soft, and so comfortable! I have three of these and wear them all the time!
I thought the hood opening and arms were too tight and this shirt ran small compared to to other companies and compared to the other style shirt I bought here. If it shrinks at all when washed it will be too tight. I bought an XL to allow for shrinking as they stated, but would have preferred even larger. I would have returned this if I hadn't purchased on sale. In other athletic gear I typically wear a large. I loved the material.
This has become my go to shirt for traveling, being in outdoors, and fly fishing. It feels great against my skin and protects me from direct sunlight. And on top of that, it looks great too!
I LOVE this shirt. Excellent sun coverage and protection while remaining cool and lightweight enough to be comfortable on a Texas Hill Country river in the summer time. The pale sage green is so pretty (though it is already showing dirt a lot on the cuffs, but that's to be expected for such a light color.). It washed well, too. I need another.